Thank you Syl for offering an open invitation to this fun F- Challenge.
Like Syl, I too had to watch my “F words”. Here are the guidelines if you choose to play along.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Write a prose of five lines, in which every line should start and end with a word that starts with ‘F’.
3. Keep the link of the original F-Challenge in the post, so that the creator may get a ping back.
4. This challenge is open to anyone who sees it, or reads a F-Challenge post from someone.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this challenge.
fumbling around my life feebly
fear feeding freely on wild feelings
feelings must be forgiven
free the fear with love and friendship
feast on dreams of love and freedom
I nominate the following friends and any readers are welcome to join. Blessings, Brad