A golden oldie post that needs some love!
Please read and let me know if you want more posts like this. I haven’t been writing posts like this for a while. Do you want more posts on my life lessons and journey? Either way, I’ll keep writing the poems and inspiring stories.
Thanks for sharing the journey. Blessings, Brad
“As human beings our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as in being able to remake ourselves.” Mohandas Gandhi.
Today I find myself renewed after having spent some time in gratitude. I am truly grateful for the many blessings in my life. Here are some that come to mind.
- I am grateful to have a safe and secure home.
- I am grateful for friends who listen, support and hang with me.
- I am grateful for an amazing body that reminds me when I’m on track.
- I am grateful for our DreamCrafters group. Thanks for your support and inspiration.
- I am grateful for the freedom to travel.
This morning I was feeling drawn to email a friend with some suggestions, nay advice. Playing the scene in my mind I felt a little compulsive. Then, after spending…
View original post 321 more words